Should Titans Ever Consider Trading Up?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I love how you conveniently keep forgetting the simple fact that none of us know how the Titans boards were set up in 2010. I'm tired of hearing all this garbage about JPP. "Oh if we only traded up, just one spot we would have him". "I wanted JPP the whole time", even though almost every person on this message board said nothing of him.

Here's a thought; what if the Titans had Morgan ranked higher, doh? We could have just as easily traded up for Morgan right?

Enough with the speculation, mkay?

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

next years draft is so deep too so we can wait and trade up then...but the only way i would trade up for (andi know i might get a few it sucks for this) is trent and floyd....floyd wouldnt cost as much as much of us think if he falls to the teens but we could trade cj and our 2nd this year and 3rd next year to move up to draft trent if he falls to the bucs im sure because they have so many holes

3. JerseyTitan

JerseyTitan Rookie

not sure if i'd want to trade that much for trent, but he seems like he could be dominant

and who do you like in next years draft? why do you say it is so deep?

4. LTF

LTF Starter

2 ways I would trade up.
    1)DeCastro drops to within 4 or so spots of us and we can go get him.
    2)Trade Amano and a mid rounder and swap 2nds with the Rams(and send him back to Fisher) if Konz is there at top of 2nd.They need a Guard and Amano is pretty good at it. We get our center and some youth there.

5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

look at the walterfootball mock for next year the safety class is deep along with some other positions but i dont think we will have to draft for need next year after we pick up a safety....as of this moment

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Probably the reason we tagged Griffin. Give him one more chance before drafting his replacement.

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Not until we get comfortable enough to have expendable players. I'd only use players to trade up, to be honest.

A "swap firsts and heres this good guy" deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar