Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Should Titans pursue Cedric Benson?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Jan 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,553
    That guy wont last til the 4th round, we'd have to use a 3rd or better to get him.

And coming from Michigan State, he's used to performing behind a banged up line, good fit in TN.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    Early 3Rd? I wouldn't.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,074
    Draft a guy and sign a FA. Need some actual RB depth on this team. Have not had anys since Lendale left (not that I want him back).
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,074
    Same school Ringer came from.......................

Still though I like Bell a lot. Would love to get him if he slips.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,074
    Also do not need to add another player who has done time

[IMG]
  6. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,628
    I realize that he didnt get any carries until the 3rd or 4th qtr of the final game of the season against the jags, but Mooney the fullback looked like a muscle back. Too bad we didnt give him some reps when the defense was fresh...
  7. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $339
    Except not fat, faster, more athletic, and better balance. Come on guys do you really see that many backs going before the 4th Rd. I don't and I think many of them could quite possibly slip into the fourth. If he slips and we don't snatch him up we would be stupid. If CJ goes down who do we have? To let CJ have a longer career and to punish the D this is the guy we need and he isn't just a power back he has many tools. The most important is being able to break freaking tackles is what we need at the goal line.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  8. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $339
    I would use our third compensation pick on him no question. Everyone underestimates the value of having a back that can bang up a D and have your speed back run wild in the fourth quarter.
    Danimal high fives this.
  9. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    Unless the guy has Adrian Peterson type talent or CJ's speed, running backs are a dime a dozen. I think we have far too many needs than the be reaching for a runningback.
  10. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,020

We DO have alot of needs, this is true, but who do we have behind C.J. Ringer . . . not. Jamie what's his face . . not. I don't think we draft one high but we need to infuse some talent in free agency and thru the draft. Maybe a late round pick or have our scouts find the next Blount who may go undrafted.

We have got to get a back who can move the line of scrimage and pick up a yard when you need it. We have nobody who can do it now. I want a Punisher !