should we have looked at...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

From everything i've seen Hillis is a locker room cancer. We don't need that. Although, Hillis likely could of been obtained for much cheaper.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well theres this

[​IMG]

That Madden curse sure is a *****

3. JCBRAVE

But really, the reason us, and no other team wants him is he's damaged goods. Took too many shots to the head.

The last game he played he ran 5 times for 4-yards, who's gonna want that at top dollar?

4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I always liked Greene. Was super stoked we signed him earlier this year n stuff.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Hillis is a bigger diva than Chad Johnson with about 1/4 the talent.

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

He didn't REALLY win the cover vote.. There is a popular Madden site/forum called TheGamersLab which has over 50K users. With the help of some other forums, we all got together and decided to boost the votes for one mediocre player. Thus, Peyton Hillis came from no where and won the cover vote. Ultimate trololols.

I think Green is a safer bet that Hillis, and Green certainly brings less attention. Green played great when the Jets had a good O-line, and when he split carries. He could easily run for 600 yards and be a 3rd down conversion machine alongside CJ.

7. JCBRAVE

Greene is never hurt, way better option than Hillis

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

WTF are you talking about? You can not be serious. He destroyed people that season on the BROWNS.

Yea he sucked lol.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Hillis could ball. I think he got a bad rap for the way he handled his contract situation in Cleveland. I think he would have been a great complimentary back to CJ. I think that Greene is being overpaid as a backup but the FO could also be looking to cut CJ after this season if he doesn't light sh!+ up.

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Is that cat high on catnip? lol look at those eyes haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar