should we have looked at...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

So he ran over some people... his overall production in that ONE year where he got +1000 yards was still only above average. In fact they compare well with CJ's that year and everyone was complaining about him.

2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Oh but he got a lot hype because he's white. It doesnt matter that his production was probably on par with Eddie George who was hyped in his prime. I'm not on here screaming he got hyped because he is black. You must be the black version of RT lol. Get a clue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Well we do...

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

you don't really know what you are talking about do you?

5. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

They both suck. I would have rather drafted a back in the later rounds.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hillis was a one-year wonder. He's never been all that good.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Actually I know exactly what I talk about. The guy had one season of more than 200 carries and a 1000 yards, which is only above average. The rest of his seasons were terrible.

And to pancakebatterboy, thanks for proving that you don't do any research and just spout stupid comments.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

So you are one of those guys that just pulls stats off the web and uses them as his bible?

okay

Clearly, if you had watched him play and understood why he is currently not considered a viable number one running back these days, you would not disagree. Dude *was* a good power back, the fact you even compare him to CJ is ****ing dumb.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Greene is a better RB. Two straight years at 1000 yards and although he isn't flashy can get tough yards. He is a good compliment to CJ and insurance if CJ gets hurt or cut next year.

Even Hillis good year wasn't much different than Greene's last two years (Hillis was horrible the last two years). And that is one year out of 5 and was back in 2010.

10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Oh sorry old wise one will you please tell me of your flawless method of research. I watched the guy play and I'm pretty sure by the way you want to spout off stats then Eddie should be a horrible back in your eyes as well. I agree that Greene is the better back now and there's no question that I would take him over Hillis. You can't sit here and say he got attention because he's white. The guy made almost every defender that year his *****. Too bad he took a few good shots to the head and lost his mental edge but that **** happens. So please tell me of your awesome ways old wise one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar