Should we make a move to try and win this division?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ceeder, Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Do you guys think it makes sense to make a move or two and try to win this crappy division? Or stick to the rebuilding plan and draft the playmakers in the offseason?

Looking around the league, there are some interesting pieces that could really help solidify us as a good team. Imagine a Haden/Gordon package from those same Browns we just beat, as an example.

I can't decide a CB or WR as the top priority, but I know we would be doing ourselves an injustice if we didn't entertain improving by week 9.

What do you guys think and any good suggestions?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Fire the coach. Win the division next year.

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

What is with the Gordon love? That dude is a trainwreck.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

I think giving up any high value future assets this year is a bad idea. This team has holes but is talented enough to win the AFC South.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I don't want Gordan if he came with a lifetime supply of bacon.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Ok lol, it was just a suggestion.

Who do you guys want to pick up at WR and what would you give up?

I'm also so tired of McCain giving up huge plays, him and Blake are worthless. Cox isn't much better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Stick to the plan. This team winning a s****y division does nothing to compete with the other post season teams. It would be great to win the division, but it would SOOOOO much better to compete for a SB.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

doesnt matter where we draft, it matters WHO we draft. Having a guy who used to scout for the Pats im sure we don't need a top 15 pick to find talent.

9. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I think we have the talent to win the division now. Putting it all together and doing it is a different story.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We are gaining in credibility and respect. Getting a quality FA to come here should be easier next year. Drafting is a crapshoot. I would rather have proven. Think Murray and Walker on O, Orakpo on D. Maybe you take a shot at a stud WR, or go for broke with Peppers, but he is going high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar