Should we move up for an OT? If so how far up and for who?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by nytitaner, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Ive heard rumors of us moving up possibly for Stanley,Conklin etc. Should we stay put and see who falls or should we move up and get our guy whoever that is? Thoughts?

2. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

If we really want one of those, I would do whatever to move up and get that guy. As long as the trade is realistic with the value chart. I mean don't move up within the top 5, more like the 7-10 range. We switch 1st rounders and give one of the 2nds, preferably not the #33 pick. We still come on top with the other picks we obtain from the rams.

No need to sit and wait if that's a needed position.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Conklins stock seems to be rising, would like to get him but probly gotta leap frog the Giants at 10.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If Conklin or Staley dont fall to us theb Id be totally okay with staying at 15 and taking Decker or working on our defense and taking an OT at 33. I dont see any offensive tackles worth moving up for.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Honestly at this point I'd rather just sit tight and go BPA with all these picks.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I agree. Making a trade with TB is realistic since J-Rob came from there.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Possibly a trade with Browns at 8 for an OT we like. Tunsil could fall to 6, Ravens want to trade down so that might be a possibility. But puts us back in the moving Lewan to RT spot which I thought moving down to 15 gave him a vote of confidence he's our LT?

The only prospect ID really move up for is Ramsey....I tend to think sit tight and take Conklin or Decker at 15 if OT is the pick.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

As long as they value Decker at the same level or close as Conklin or Staley.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That makes sense

10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I see where you're coming from, but if we know we can get a good player by moving up why not? No need to be stingy with our picks now, we got plenty to play with. I'm not saying getting rid all of our picks by moving up.

Yes we do need depth, but that comes over a period of time, not one draft class.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar