Should we move up for an OT? If so how far up and for who?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by nytitaner, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

I think some of you have a very unrealistic opinion on what it takes to move up. Especially into the top 10.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Too many people are sleeping on Spriggs and Shonn Coleman.

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

For me, Coleman in round 2 is the way to go. Due to his injury, past medical (cancer) and age, he could slip to round 3. But he's the best power run blocker and more than holds his own in pass pro. He played LT at Auburn so he could play RT for us or even LG.

When you want to compare guys, try to watch tape of them against top notch competition or better yet, the same top competition. Watch Coleman vs Bama vs Conklin and Decker vs 'Bama.

Spriggs is arguably the most athletic OT in the draft. If he can become as good a football player as his athleticism allows, he could really be excellent.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Moving up for a rt in the first where were at would.be lIke hitting on the fat girl before youre drunk

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Hitting on a fat girl is usually a guranteed success.

I don't accept your analogy!

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I took it as easy to get but you would regret it later

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. kenny

kenny Starter

I really do not think moving up for Tunsil is smart. They guy has never played a full season in college. The rookie season for any guy is rough. They go straight from a college season to training for the draft, into an NFL rookie season. I do not see any way Tunsil stays healthy for a full NFL season after never completing a full college season. Seems like a dumb move to trade up for a guy who cannot play a full college season.

If we move up, I would hope it would be to get a guy like Ramsey. If we are going OT then I would rather sit tight and take Decker or Conklin. I believe both will be an upgrade over our current situation at RT.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'm cool with waiting for a RT at 15 and trading back into the first if a top CB falls a bit. You can even trade back a couple from 15 if there are two or more RT on the board you like.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

A move up to top 5 only for Ramsey to improve our secondary or Buckner which also would improve our secondary. I wouldn't mind a move up for VG3 either but only to 7,8 or 9.
    OL is a need but I'm tired of watching us get thrown all over by opposing QB's too

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I meant that sure you could do it but you'll enjoy it and look smarter for doing it later.

You tell your friends you took a fat girl.home sober they like dude wtf. SHAME!

You tell em you took a fat chic home drunk they like ya man I feel you I been there before no shame in that

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar