Should we move up for an OT? If so how far up and for who?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by nytitaner, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Not just that.

The two injuries. The suspension. The fight with his step father. Him being in the hotel room with Robert Nkemdiche when he jumped out of the window.

Why has he refused to run a 40? He told Gil Brandt that he'd run under 5.0 at the combine and two days later decided not to run. Then he declined to run at Ole Miss' pro day. What makes Laremy Tunsil so special that he doesn't have to do the things every other prospect needs to do?

Neither he nor Lewan are natural RTs either.

Didn't want him at #1, wouldn't trade up for him, and don't want him at #15.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Of course they do...it could be their last time, they give it their all

3. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

Most have him the 3rd best, but whatever floats your boat.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I would say best tackle available is the one that fits your system. Conklin sounds more like an exotic smash mouth guy to me.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

The rumor is true. They kind of have too!!
    :duckrun:

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The only players I trade up for are Tunsil or Ramsey. I really think they are the 2 elite guys in this draft.

If you aren't going to make a big move then sit tight and let the board come to you.

I still try to trade for Davis and if you get that done then just go BPA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar