SI article -Cutler must see QB

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PragIdealist, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PragIdealist

PragIdealist Guest

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i just dont understand all of the cutler hype. maybe there's something i'm just not seeing.

3. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

He has all the intangibles... he's not a product of a system... and he has that Farve, Elway nack about him.

4. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Did you see the Rose Bowl??? If you go to the NFL Almanac and look up the definition of "intangibles", you'll see a pic of Vince Young! What has Cutler ever done.....set records at the worst school in the SEC? He also looked awful at the Senior Bowl. C'mon, quit blowing smoke!

5. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Cutler = Kyle Bowler

No substance....all hype!

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Does anyone ever remember a QB getting as much hype before the Combine as Culter? Maybe it is because of our location but I find it amazing that anyone thinks he's a better choice than Young or Leinart.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I find it amazing that anyone thinks Mike Vick v2.0 will be that much more successful than Mike Vick v1.0

8. maximus

maximus Starter

The reason Cutler is getting all the hype, IMO, is that he did great with what he was given at Vandy(not exactly known as a football powerhouse).
    Cutlers smarts, arm strength, and mobility make him the perfect median between Young and Leinart. It sure doesnt hurt that people are comparing him to Brett Farve

9. maximus

maximus Starter

Young is far from Vick 2.0. Young is a much more polished passer than Vick was when Vick came out

10. I don't think he's getting that much hype. More like attention than hype. Consider that he's a top-10 QB prospect and the only one of the top 3 who is going to even throw at the combine. Add in the fact that most regular people aren't that familiar with him because he went to Vandy. He becomes a major point of interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar