SI article says Titans will get Ginn and M. Turner

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jfrancis04, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Dwayne Bowe dosent have the explosivness Ginn has.

This is how I rank the receivers in this years draft

CJ
    TD
    DB
    RM
    DJ
    SR
    AG

2. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I would love to draft Bowe in the first round. He plays a complete game. Bowe can stretch the field... he has fantastic Y.A.C... he's a great redzone receiver... he's a phenomenal blocker... he's hard to bring down... he gets the ball in traffic. I could go on and on. I would have not problem if they selected Meachem or Jarrett. This all being said if they went in the direction of a receiver.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

OH MEACHEM JARRET AND BOWE !! NO LOVE FOR TED! WHATS ELSE IS NEW.

:sarcasm:

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

I'm not sold on Ginn. I'd much rather have draft a CB or DE in the first round and take a solid WR like Anthony Gonzalez in the second. Oh and trade for Turner too!

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You guys aren't thinking about Ginn's ability to get down field while Vince shakes and bakes in the backfield. It'd be a KILLER combination.
    And getting Turner would help the defense by allowing Fisher to play Fisher-ball. Run, win TOP, and keep the defense rested. Turner could be better than Eddie George. Call me crazy, but he's stronger, faster, and not as tall.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Thank you Gloat. People just gotta be blind to not see how much of a force Ted would be on our team.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I think Banks crystal ball is awesome.:yes:

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Ginn would be great on this team if he isn't a bust.

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Here is the one thing about Ginn. As a kick returner, the guy is about as close to a sure thing in the draft. Now I know, you don't pick a kick returner with your first pick, BUT there isn't a wr in the draft, even Charles Johnson, that you can say can come in and make an immediate impact in a need position. Ginn is raw as a WR and who knows, may never be more than a #2 or even a #3, but he is as dynamic a returner as there is in the draft. So if we do take him, he will make an impact on the team, even if it is just in the return game.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i cant wait until sunday so we cant stop talking about ginn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar