SI article says Titans will get Ginn and M. Turner

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jfrancis04, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I could see it, and really don't have a problem with it, BUT, if we trade for Turner, it will likely involve a swap of first rounders (or giving up our second), and I'm just not sure which WR will be available at #30.

This draft will be interesting. Kind of hard to predict.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

:werd:

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I think Bowe would certainly be there at #30...question is what CB or DE might be at #30

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

My prediction is that Calvin Johnson makes the pro bowl if he gets drafted to a team with an average qb or better. I think he will instantly be a top 5 receiver in the league.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Going DE in the 1st will help everyones play enough so that we don't have to take a CB 'til the 3rd or 4th.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Good one......too fast for VY's inaccurate deep ball. Palease VY will improve drastically in the passing game give him a break you have no idea of how hard it is to play QB in the NFL. We new his passing would need work but he made strides aas the year went on. Chow will help him develop in that area. He has another year, offseason, and training camp he's going to improve. You have no idea about VY. Incase you missed it he almost singel-handedly took us to the playoffs with at best a 4-12 team with anyone else get off his back.

Anyway I want Darrell Revis round 1 unless Jamaal Anderson falls. If Revis is gone then Harrell or Houston.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ginn will still have to be there to take him....

From Bengals.com:

Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis thinks his team will get a good defensive player with the 18th pick in Saturday’s first round of the NFL Draft, but he said they would consider Ohio State wide receiver Ted Ginn.

Although Lewis indicated he doubts Ginn will be there, he says he has a leg up on Bears Pro Bowl returner Devin Hester, a player the Bengals didn’t take last year in the second round partly because he didn’t have a position.

“What Ted Ginn has accomplished as a receiver is outstanding,” Lewis said at his Tuesday news conference. “And he’s played a particular position where last year people were trying to fit Devin into, ‘Where is he going to play?’ I think in Ted Ginn’s place you have a spot for him.”

9. Ginn is exciting, without a doubt, and if we take him at #19 I won't be disappointed. I will if Anderson or Moss was still on the board, but man, Ginn is electrifying...

I just have this gut feeling that the titans are gonna draft Teddy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar