Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

SI.com Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Jan 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    OG Andy Levitre of the Bills is an FA and unlikely to resign. Would not call him a stud but he is solid and experienced. Certainly better than anything we have now. Think of him like a Benji Olson calibre player. Solid starter who is not quite at the all pro level.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485

3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    LOL that speech in the first vid was classic. I always loved it.
  4. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $424
    It's obvious he's still in the closet and he believes that it will have a negative impact on his draft stock. I have to agree with him in what he is doing by playing dumb because if the entire NFL knew that he is a gay a lot of GMs will pass on him. It will take another decade, maybe two, before homosexuals are openly accepted in society as a whole. It wouldn't surprise me if Manti is paying this guy to stay quiet.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  5. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    I get that vibe too. The person in those voicemails is definitely a guy. I don't get it though. He would have so much support if he were in fact gay and would have just been open about it. I think that as a whole people are very accepting of gays these days.
  6. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,931
    I totally believe Te'o. I think he was a very trusting guy that led a very sheltered life up to college.

However, none of that matters to me because I DO NOT want him at #10 and don't think he will be there for the 2nd pick.
  7. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    This turned into a te'o thread fast... I tend to believe more in the person than the media... they're always known to twist stories around to get ratings...
  8. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    so if we actually trade back someone trades up and takes chance would you be opposed to picking up
    a player like Vacarro and having that solid play at safety that we have been lacking
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    Not at all. There's actually talk of Vacarro possibly going top 10. He's got solid ass coverage. He's easily the best safety in this class. Top 15 pick in my eyes for sure. The next safety probably not til late 20s. Early second unless something causes a run.
  10. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    as you and everyone else knows what if we threw everyone for a loop and we went with vacarro in the 1st and elam or reid in the second :disbelief: lol