SI has Titans taking Ginn

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CRUDS, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I think he is still nursing that injury from the national championsip game

2. wow, that was like 2 months ago, hes fine... ankles dont hurt for that long

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

maybe he doesn't want to prove he can't catch?

4. thats a fair assumption

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Keep running your mouth about Ginn Gunny

I cant wait to rub it in your face when we take him and he wins ROY.

Oh how sweet it is

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont think anyone would be disappointed with that, including gunny.

7. did u not hear me tell u the possibility of that happening only 3 up till 2000 have won ROY as a WR

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

"when we take him"
    The Titans are going defense in the first round. Out of the three needs (WR, DE, and CB), the DE is the most needed by far. I can see the Titans going DE in round one, CB in round two, and maybe WR in round three. Remember, we went offense in round one and two last season. We had the worst D in the league. We will go defense this year. Could possibly pick a CB first and a DE second, but I'm sure it will be something like that... maybe even a linebacker. I doubt that though.

9. wut about a safety? we need lamont out of here

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

So? Anything can happen. Im sick of people talkin crap on Ginn. Hes going to be great in the NFL. Everything I say on here everyone thinks they have to call me crazy or they say jump of a bridge.. Everyone is intitled to there own opinion. Ginn might even go 7th overall. But yet he sucks according to most of you.

Your biggest excuse is.

"Hes just speed and he cant catch"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Have you seen him play? .... Hes a playmaker. Catching can be easily fixed..

Name one freaking player on our roster that can do this...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9GqxdkO5sw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9GqxdkO5sw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar