SI has Titans taking Ginn

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CRUDS, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh I don't hate Ginn, never met the guy to be honest, just want someone who can catch.

But please, keep up your homerism, it humours me on the slow days.

wonder why, for someone so fast, he has a pathetic average.

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Ginn is very raw and his speed gets over rated by people. I'd rather get all around receiver.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Now I got people giving me a list of fast recievers who failed? LOL.

Ginn has more god given talent in one finger then every single guy u just listed.

And your a Buckeyes fan? LOL?

Did you watch the games last season?

And whats this homer crap? Im not a homer. You dont see me saying OMG Anthony Gonzolez is the best reciever in the draft lets get him. Or holy crap we need to draft *EDIT* (Antonio)Pittman. - said michael on accident

You guys make me laugh. Like I said I cant wait for next season. Either im going to be dead wrong or all you guys are gonna say uhhh sorry your right.

But seriously all kidding aside none of us really kno what hes going to do in the NFL. Only person who can determin that is himself. Arguing over this is meaningless.

Oh and speaking of Gonzo... do you guys think he could be around in the second round come our turn to pick? Im not being no homer or anything as u say but he would be a good pick.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

antonio pittman

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

oops sorry i was typing too fast lol

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Satin gave me my talent :))

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

talent is no good unless you produce. most of those guys produced more in college than ginn did, especially when it came to YPC.

ginn's career:
    135 catches 1943 yards 17 tds 14.39 YPC

warrick:
    136 catches 2583 yards 23 tds 18.99 YPC

rogers:
    135 catches 2821 yards 27 tds 20.89 YPC

david terrell:
    152 catches 2317 yards 23 tds 15.24 YPC

williamson:
    91 catches 1784 yards 13 tds 19.60 YPC

i didnt feel like looking up the rest, maybe later.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

your comparing stats of players that mean nothing to me. Who cares about thoes guys. Lets just wait and find out what happens with him. If he sucks ill admit im just a homer. For now this is retarded to keep fighting over him.

9. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

I'd rather have Gonzalez than Ginn. Gonzalez is a complete WR who fights for tough yards. Ginn will just run out of bounds.

10. GINN GOT OWNED, CUZ HE BE A N00B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar