Sick and tired...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RTH, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

And, to further prove how important the QB position is...

Note: not saying I agree with this list but it is interesting:

http://blog.dhgate.com/top-5-nfl-running-backs-of-the-last-decade.html

Top 5 RB's of this entier DECADE have a total of 0 Super Bowl wins. Hell, the Colts finally won one AFTER releasing Edge.

Now look at the top 5 QB's and lets see how many rings they have...um, just about ALL of them.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

When was the last time Favre and Brees made the playoffs?
    Sanchez isn't top 10.
    Flacco? Nope.

Romo finally won his first playoff game
    Rodgers? has he won one?
    Palmer finally made it.

It's Manning and Brady and that's it. The rest is as random as anything else you can use.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

pierre garcon is a strait baller, why cant we draft some random dudes like this

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

let them...enough for us to know their success is rooted almost soley in a TENN QB.

again they are in manning's system. this guy coulda been an offensive coordinator by his 2nd/3rd year in the league. that momentum changing drive b4 half time....that perfect pass to collie.. it pains me to say this but he's so good you dont even have to watch him play just check out his stats or awards or long list of key records....ridiculous

tenn baby haahhah

one day titans

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's not the recievers; Its Mr. Manning.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's not Mr. Manning; it's his o-line giving him 5 minutes to find an open receiver.

If anyone will ever notice- Most of Manning's throws aren't difficult throws. Watch Drew Brees for 3 games- count his amazing throws where he threads a needle, then watch 3 Colts games. Manning just simply finds wide open receivers- mostly because he has all day long to do so- and guys that actually get open.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

You never cease to amaze me.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

A little tid bit on Garcon.

I attend Otterbein which is Mount Unions (Garcons college) rival. Have you people ever wondered why a guy good enough to play in the NFL went to a D3 school? Don't you think any other school wanted him?

The fact is, Garcon had a high school GPA of .8 and after spending a year at some school in Norfolk he got an academic scholarship to Mount Union. So basically, Pierre Garcon is as dumb as a rock. Not sure if anyone else is amused by this fact but I am. And yes it is 100% true.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

As for Manning. Lets see him try to win with this trio:

Tyrone Calico
    Jonathan Orr
    Paul Williams

Like I said I could find a trio Manning couldn't win with.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Dumb as a rock making more money then anyone on this board. Maybe he doesn't have the god given intelligence many people share. Let's see how many of them are rich and famous by the time they're 23. Sideline hatin' sir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar