Sick of ALL the WHINING....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

FROM THE FANS!!! Quit BEING BABIES! I come on here to get the latest news, hear what’s going on back in Tennessee and you guys are sounding like Raider Fans or Colt Fans after they lose a playoff game. I swear, it seems like everyone just has to have someone to criticize or curse, or say "FIRE them"! "Get Rid of them" "Trade them" ect ect.

I agree, WE SUCK right now. But really did you expect us to compete against the Chargers this year? Did we know the Jets were going to be a solid team this year? Stuff happens....I honestly can’t believe how many people are attacking Fish. We are all the "we want it NOW" generation. PATIENCE my friends, patience. It’s not everyone, but it seems like post after post attacks different people. There are only a few coaches out there that I would rather have as the Titans head coach and they are already hired.

I am really embarrassed when I read all the post from people who want this guy fired, that guy fired, blah blah blah. IT WILL COME AROUND FOLKS, VY is the future, have patience and he will lead us to the promise land.

As far as Billy Volek goes, SCREW HIM!!!! He wanted out a long time ago, and now he is gone....good riddance. I hope he gets his chance to start so he can show how much he bites.

Don’t get it twisted, I think Collins is a Turd, but he is our QB (Right NOW). I want him out and Young in, but it is what it is. We can't do a dang thing to change it so just go along for the ride. I know my post will not change anyone’s opinion, but there it is.

DEAL WITH IT.....and be the 12th man for the Tennessee Titans.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:yes:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ahh the voice of reason.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Ammo? Are you whining about the whining? ;)

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Are you whining about ammo whining about whining...:brow:

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

LOL....all the cool kids were doing it.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:suspect:

Looking for "close thread" button.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Goshhh....just a little joke!

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I agree with Ammo..
    Enduring the crappy seasons make you a real fan. The Titans were gonna suck this year anyway. The future of this team is here in Vince.. Hopefully they will build the offense around him and we'll be back in soon...

10. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

So you think Vince will solve all our issues? I think he will be a great QB but I don't think there is a QB out there that could run this offense right now and make it look good. And with our D the way it looks right now, I don't think we could put enough pts to win. I haven't been "whining" but I do that there needs to be some changes within the organization, whether it be 1 or 2 coaches or all of them, I'm not sure, but we haven't had a good D since Williams left. The season after he left were still his leftovers. I think a new D coordinator and a couple top notch recievers would go along ways in helping this team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar