Sick of ALL the WHINING....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I dont post near as much as I read but this thread spoke to me. YES, we as a team are struggling right now but the future is bright. Just look at what we have gaining experience. VY, LW, B Jones, Troupe at the skill positions, then we have some young lineman like Roos, Bell, Stewart(who looked good sunday) that will be solid with more play. On D, we are still young in places but with a few more changes they will be solid. After my rambling the point is Dont jump ship, the future is bright.

2. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

I thought thats what forums were for? Is it whining or criticism? Is a post that you dont agree with whining? Why am asking all these questions?

Lets start a forum where we can give each other warm fuzzies about how this team will be great with vince someday.

I think most people sit back and enjoy the game/team when they are winning. And like to speculate on how to fix things when they are broken.

I can be a 12th man to the guys on the field and not agree with the way the team is operated by the FO.

Im sick and tired of people telling everyone to fall in line and be positive.

I want and all out whine-fest - bring it!

3. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

You came to the right place...:))

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

We don't have to. That is what the Titans official board is for.

5. Excellent post, ammotroop... :applause:

6. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

My question is this, If we can't beat the Jets, and granted they are better than I thought they would be, just who in the hell do you think we are gonna beat? I am not so sure that the Texans aren't a better football team right now.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

How about we all drink wine & you just be fester:makefun:

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Yup, I got news for you guys, Carr will pick the Titans secondary apart like it's swiss cheese. This is going to be comical, just comical this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar