Sidney Jones suffers serious injury

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Do you understand how most people must feel talking to you?

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think most get the idea of not letting one single injury label a player

You and fry do not, we'll fry may but he's trolling

3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I wonder 'how's it gonna be' if it were Ramsey we were discussing?....

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

But Ramsey didn't have rubber bands for hamstrings. If lattimore has a cleaner bill of health and not a history of soft tissue injuries I'm much more receptive to him at 5

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I liked Ramsey, but not as much as some on here...I'm not sure he was a great of a "true" corner as Latt is, more hybrid. It also took Ramsey quite some time to get playing at a high level. I hope if we take Latt or another, that isn't the case.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Yeah I wasn't sure where Ramsey would play I thought he was better suited as FS but he definitely became a very good CB down the stretch. Almost any rookie CB is going to have a learning curve the way Ramsey did so I would be very ok with a similar trajectory as he took his first NFL season. My fear is the high bust rate of round 1 CB coupled with the fact Lattimore's hamstrings (not his tape) scare me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah I agree 100%...Risky, but he definitely is quality. It's okay though, my gut tells me JRob and co. Do not covit the CB position that much, and that we are going WR/TE or WR/DE/S in the first....

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I want Howard more than anyone at this point. I don't care if it's even at five but a trade down 5-7 spots then drafting him would be ideal.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Ramsey can tie his shoes without pulling his hamstring, so you can keep on wondering.

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I'm big on Howard too. The full package and showed it when it mattered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar