Sightings ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puck, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Chuppacabra? I just like saying that, and typing it :ha:

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I saw Lendale White eating a salad....

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Hi Creepy Crud!

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

There have been so many sightings in the place where I live that the local council erected this flying saucer monument to attract tourists.It's on the top of a hill & can be seen from miles away at night.

I have seen a UFO & also once saw a a ghost.

[​IMG]

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

is there footage of your local sightings?

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LcwxBY8JeUU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LcwxBY8JeUU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:ha:

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If that's the best, then the rest must be really really unbelievably crappy...

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

GH main emphasis is in debunking, not throwing loads of BS on people
    they have caught a few apparitions and EVP that they couldn't debunk, but the shadows and the apparition staring over the railing is one of their higlights

it should be noted that this Lighthouse was empty and secure prior to the 'investigation', so yeah....shadows blocking out lights and a black (see through at that) form peeking down at them from above is worth reporting

watch again around 3:53 where the apparition travels several flights in a very short time then peeks over at them from the top .. they key here is that there was a motion detector that tripped when Jay and GRant went upstairs but did not when the apparition was there

find us something better Vig

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Sorry man can't find any.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

anything from anywhere (not obvious hoaxes or monuments) ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar