Sign Albe Now!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

"I guess it means the Titans can't win without Albert Haynesworth. If that's the case, they better be prepared to give him a trunk-full of money. Whatever that big free-agent wants, just write the check." - terry bradshaw

well said TB.....

but i think we might play tag b4 we lock him up long term...titans will want to c another yr of dominance b4 they write it in ink.....an i hope he is down for that

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

He needs to be re-signed immediately

3. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

Big Al made a lot of money yesterday and did not play a down.

Later

4. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

Amen...I hope that he's going to be making it from the pro football team in Nashville after this season.

5. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Defensive tackle is the one position that Fisher and the front office covets... I have a hard time believing they wouldn't resign Haynesworth. That being said... I'm use to the Reese era, so things could be different, but I doubt it as far as DT/DE worth.

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

How much cash are we looking at here..

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

As much as he wants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar