Sign LenDale White Back??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by savage99ss, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanDoug

TitanDoug Special Teams Standout

As training camp progresses, there'll be alot more and better options for us as teams whittle away at thier rosters - if we don't feel that Ringer/Harper/Stafon can get it done while CJ is away.

That's how Tampa got thier rusher (who's name it still hurts to type).

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

So how in anyones imagination does LW provide depth or anything else to a team needing a RB? He doesn't which is why he was cut. I don't know if his career is over but I'd say the odds are against him every playing in the NFL again.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I can see him going to Miami. We don't need him; he shouldn't have waited until his contract year to get motivated.

4. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Send him to Houston. All their RBs are hurt.

5. Rowdy009

Rowdy009 Starter

Hell No.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Lendale was a monster at USC, was explosive as hell for his size and should have been a top 10 pick if he didn't let himself go. What a shame.

As for the original topic, if Denver (who will make just about any RB look like a pro bowler) lost all hope for him, then no thanks.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I am a big fan of LenDale White, but he has no place on the 2011 Titans. He's a fun character to follow, but he offers this team nothing we don't already have. LenDale has a big body, but isn't a bruiser, and neither is Jamie Harper, but still, he's not the back he once was. Best of luck to him though, I hope he catches on somewhere.

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I wouldn't mind fat lendale he was better fat. The smaller lendale runs like he's CJ. FAIL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Denver under Shanahan made any RB look great. Recently, their running game has not been good.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Can we please let this thread die when I click "post quick reply?" Please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar