Sign me up for this...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Sounds like you give him two years, tops.
    Are you saying he'll leave on his own?
    Are you saying this isn't an issue of him getting fired?

also, could you be just a touch more condescending?
    I mean, you're a New Yorker right?
    Where's the attitude?

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Actually McClain gives him two years, and if that were the case I'd be down with Williams as his replacement. Got it pal?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

That dude says they are going to cut McNair too. He's a writer from Houston...
    Why would he say anything nice? Afterall, he's trying to sell papers to Texans.
    McNair isn't going anywhere and neither is Jeff Fisher. Williams as he replacement though... I think I could deal with that. Brian, go ask that girl at the office to that movie. I think it would be good for you to spend some time around an actual human. This whole message board bully persona doesn't suit you very well. Just a tip.;)

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Jerk or not, Brian has a point: McClain said "whenever Fisher leaves"....so whether any fan is ready or not is immaterial.

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Was "he trying to sell papers to Texans" when he was doing an interview with Jeff for this board, genius?

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001367.shtml

Here's a tip for you: Wake up and learn something.

:drool:

I don't think that would go over well with my wife or kids. Besides, although it's frustrating at times, I like to spend what little free time I have exposing a select few brain-dead Titans fans to their own ignorance and stupidity.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

maybe its time for a new hobby.

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

My 2+ posts per day seems about right. Perhaps your 9 is a bit much.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

my 'limited' free time involves more then just 'exposing brain dead Titan fans to their own ignorance and stupidity'.

But then again, I don't suffer from an inferiority complex.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

maybe he was... you know, he's got to consistent with his opinions... he's not telling us anything he likely hasn't printed.

I've learned all kinds of things here on this forum from alot of members. Even RollTide, as much I like to screw with him has taught me plenty. I'm always trying to pick SK's brain and posters like Glinks, nendzone, and Soxcat keep things very fresh for me. Don't try to get to me like you do WU. It's not going to work. All that ever does is gets the thread deleted by Jeff, and don't act like you've never been directly responsible for a thread deletion. Brian, I don't understand you, and I really don't have too, but I've been far from a jerk, as a matter of fact I've been downright nice. I'd like to see a fella like yourself try to make a home in the south. You wouldn't make it through year one with the way you carry yourself. Just be a cool guy if you are so smart. I used to not bother even reading your posts... why should I? To discuss your own idea with you is inviting a fight. That's gay IMO.

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Your ego is well documented.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar