Signatures: Part 2

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCtitan49, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

its been about 2 months since i first started, and after being an idiot for a couple weeks, and a couple days of training, this is what ive come up with, if you have any pointers, offer them please, if you like my work, dont be scared to compliment :)

First Sig i made using photoshop
    [​IMG]

next, just getting used to it....
    [​IMG]

finally getting the feel.....
    [​IMG]

stay tuned for more!!!!

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

[​IMG]
    a little plain....

[​IMG]
    need him in a titans jersey^^

and theres more!!!

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

first good one at the time possibly....
    [​IMG]

thx to ryantitans for this idea....
    [​IMG]

my favorite
    [​IMG]

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

gotta have the future heisman winner in the mix...
    [​IMG]
    last but not least, another favorite.....
    [​IMG]

more in the making, offer advise, use them if you want, idc, thanks for watching :)

Special thanks to: Ryanstitans (aka Ryan, aka Whitesizzle, aka im a smart@$$ ryan) + gunny (i think you helped :/), that Bulluck guy, and everyone else who helped me out....

NEXT SHOWTIME: Aug 15th

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Good Job indeed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

delete your post, your blind man....

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Seen it right after I posted it. Its gone

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wow. I'm impressed DC. That really makes up for your phonics, spelling, parts of speech and word usage deficiencies. ;) Honestly, there are a couple of those I really like. I may work one of those into my signature.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

is bipolar being sarcastic????

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no. I'm just saying that your developing graphics talent has a redeeming quality. Be honest with yourself... you know your verbal scores on your sat/act or whatever suck hardcore... and that's okay. I know a professional who posts on these forums... grown man and a good buddy of mine... he can't spell squat and homonyms really screw his posts up. He still has a great mind and the ideas he conveys cancel out the bad English. Same deal here. Your signitures showcase a talent many of us lack.

Keep up the good work. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar