Simeon Rice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Rumor Mill would probably be best.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

yea, and maybe he didn't mean "Fisher" offered it, but that doesn't seem right to me - wouldn't Reiny be the one dealing with him? Coaches don't really get too involved in that side of it.

3. Well looks like me and you need to trade our reliable sources,lol.Like i posted earlier(#303)I heard through the grapevine that things went really well this afternoon and their was in fact an offer made to Simeon.From what i heard the source is almost certain that he's gona sign with Tennessee unless some team comes in and offers some ridicoulous contract,which i doubt.I don't wanna say that i'm 100% sure hes gonna be a titan but i'll say i'm about 99.9% sure on it and i'll even throw my house on it for an incentive :thumb:

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You do realize that by saying this, you are putting an enormous hex on the Titans actually signing Rice. The mother of all-time jinxes. Like the Madden Curse.

5. unless he deceides to pull a Keyshawn and wanna be a football broadcaster..

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

5 years- do what you got to do to get him, players love the feeling of closure- and usually 5 year deals like this don't make it to the end of the contract- I say $33 million for 5 years...

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

A lot would depend on the guaranteed moolah. :greedy:

9. Rumors Rumors Rumors!! That's all that they are. Where did 5 years come from?? Fisher said it's not gonna happen.

10. When did he says that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar