Simms Signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

This is the same Chris Simms who threw five interceptions in the first half against the Colorado Buffaloes in college....Major Applewhte cmae in and almost brought them back. I saw we signed Simms and my stomach crawled. He is not the answer...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He hasn't been signed to be the answer. How do people not get this?

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I'm ok with Chris Simms as a Titan, maybe it's because the thought of Harrington as a Titan was a horrible nightmare for me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:yes: He COMMITTED to Tennessee and then changed his mind. Never say I can't hold a grudge.

Also, Simms is a loser than can't win the big game. As brought up by other posters, he had some real struggle games in college and especially in the pro's. In another thread Riverman mentions knowing Bucs fans that thought they gave up on Simms to early. I have a few friends in Tampa, and they were all ecstatic to dump Simms. The guy was only drafted because of his name. He hasn't proved to be good.

Oh, and he killed my pet.

5. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I would have liked to see Martin elevated from the PS. He went through the whole camp and knew the O and I thought played pretty good while on the field, but what do I know.

6. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

I heard Jeff say specifically that we would keep 3 QB's the rest of the way. Meaning 3 on the AR. I would like to know who we will take out of the AR to make room for a QB once VY gets healthy. I assume a Receiver, there is no way in hell we touch our defense.. So any thoughts

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Might be the end of the road for Chris Davis. That would be who I would take off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar