Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Since 1985... There has only been one QB over age 35 to win a Superbowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Mar 16, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,075
    Please leave this fanbase,
    1 people high five this.
  2. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    I do admire your passion, Erick. I also think you make some fair points, but sometimes you just have to roll the dice and enjoy the ride. Our ship has sailed and its all on Peyton's decision now. I'm still not 100% convinced he's ours yet. You may wake up tomorrow and this whole thing is over without us signing Manning.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    Point is.....and I have seen this several times today....

You can't just dispute someones argument by asking for facts after you mainly have just posted your opinion.

You are flat out grasping for straws.
  4. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Yeah man.. I wonder how much better Elway's stats would have been if he played in the "You can't touch the quarterback" era of the NFL.
  5. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Circling the wagons? Apples and oranges....

Every good quarterback plays past age 35. No one is cherry picking facts....

That's like saying Michael Jordan can join any team post Bulls era and lead that team to a championship... Oh wait.. He played for the Wizards after the Bulls, how did that work out?
  6. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    just to clarify you're still leaving the fanbase and this forum if Manning signs with Tennessee correct?
    1 people high five this.
  7. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Yeah but i'm rescinding the part about deleting my account. I fully plan on coming back during the season and telling you guys that I told you so.

I'm also going to start a thread to sell all of my Titans merchandise. I have a $200 XL Titans leather coat that will be for sale for $50. I have some other stuff I'm putting on ebay for .01 and no reserve

I also have some old Jerseys that I'm going to burn and put on youtube.

please quote me on that as well
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    You did absolutely zero research and are posting strictly out of emotion. Either that, or you are trolling.
    1 people high five this.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    See ya
  10. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    says the guy who's been on this message board for a few months:logo: