Since "The Dark Knight" is coming...

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by avvie, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if ledger's performance is as good as everyone has been saying, there is no way they can recast that character.

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Why not? Just because his performance may be amazing does not say that the role can't be recast. Others could do it. The names they were throwing around before ledger got the job were pretty interesting.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd say chances are Joker wouldn't survive 2 even if Heath was alive. Damn it's gonna be weird watching him as the Joker.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I still can't believe Heath Ledger is the joker, just watching the trailers, the joker looks so amazingly played.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If he's as good as he looks in the trailers, there's no way that they'll let him be played by someone else any time soon.

I still think that even though they replaced Katie Holmes at the drop of a hat and expect no one to care. Not that her role is nearly as important, or well played, but still, that really annoyed me. But they wouldn't do that with the Joker.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hope they bring Mr. Freeze back in #3.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did they drop her or did she no longer want to do it?

8. Fry

i'm pretty sure they dropped her because of tom cruise's antics with scientology.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think that she didn't want to do it, or wasn't available.

10. Fry

yep, you're right.

After speculation about her reprising her role in The Dark Knight, the sequel to Batman Begins, it was finally confirmed by her agent that she would not appear because she did not want to spend too much time away from her family. Instead, she decided to star in the comedy Mad Money, opposite Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah.

per wiki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar