Since "The Dark Knight" is coming...

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by avvie, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Tom Cruise didn't let her.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I chose a chick flick over one of the biggest movies this year. Holmes is going to regret it.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Can we maybe NOT do something stupid and campy like having henchmen on ice skates, please?? :suspect:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well I never liked the first Mr. Freeze. Hopefully they can make a "cool" one.

5. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I'm afraid there are few ways to "cool" that one up. Its just like "arcade" from Spiderman. There would be no way to put him in a movie without cheeky footage and bad stunts.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The best thing about the homoerotic ice capades opening to Batman and Robin was that it didn't waste your time. Five seconds into the movie you knew you were about to watch a spectacular crapfest. This gets my vote as the worst semi-legit flick ever made (I'm not including low budget or intentionally bad features, because at least they have a certain kitschy quality to them.... this was just a big, expensive, steaming pile of sheisse).

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Anyone going to the midnight showing of this? I'm genuinely contemplating it, even though I have work at 8am.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I will be there at midnight!!!!! I hope in the third one we see two-face and someone else. Maybe cat woman or penguin but more realistic takes on the characters. In the 4th bring back joker or put in the only man to "break the bat".

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the midnight showing is going to be crazy. im going sunday to see it at the world golf village IMAX.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I decided to bite the bullet and head to the Midnight showing tonight. I'll have a review for it tommorow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar