Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Since we never take who we expect anyway...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xhrr, Feb 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,937
    Anyone else on the Datone Jones bandwagon. I wouldn't be surprised if we call his name at 10. Has a little Justin Tuck to him very versatile already above average with his hands and has a good motor. Could play DE/DT even stand up a little and rush only 6.5 sacks but he was moved around so often. the 19 TFL are impressive though.

I like him or Ansah from BYU, could make up for the JPP we almost had. Not a fan of Mingo and could live with Warmack but these two are my current favorites.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,040
    Ansah does seem like the kind of pick we'd make. Height, weight, speed and athleticism.
    titantrusince82 high fives this.
  3. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $2,181
    I want to get him in the 2nd round.
  4. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,937
    Exactly and he seems to be hitting his stride with a nice bowl game performance and a Senior Bowl game. He was all over the field and at 6'6 275 with athleticism his potential is limitless. They might be happy with Wimbley but I'm certainly not and you can never have too much pass rush.

I could see us wait on DT due to it being a fairly deep class unless of course Star somehow falls.
  5. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,937
    pipe dream
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,040
    I'm definitely not satisfied with Wimbley and I still don't believe in Morgan catching on. I know Morgan had 6.5 sacks and seemed to improve towards the end of the year, but the last month he played against four of the worst pass protecting offensive lines in the league in the Colts, Jets, Packers and Jags.
  7. DaFunkYMonkeY Practice Squad

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $0
    I actually could see us taking ansah in the first with the 10th pick and picking up OL in the 2nd
  8. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $2,181
    The last I checked, he was a projected 2nd rounder. Has that changed?
  9. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    Remember when JPP was taken one pick ahead of us?

Hi guys.

edit* who am I kidding, Derrick Morgan was our guy anyway.
  10. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $2,181
    That one still saddens me.