Single game tickets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

has anyone heard when single game tickets will go on sale? isnt usually the first of june or is it july? i dont remember when it was last year

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3. I want 3 for the Dallas game, do you think if I enter ticketmaster site, is a certainty to buy all of those?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

no. However if you are willing to pay the premeium mark-up from an online broker... I know a good one. PM me and I'll tell you. I'd post a link to the site but I doubt that TJ is their sponser... They were cool, but when you buy though a broker you pay market value, not face. It's not all bad, but it's not real cheap. The broker that I like is based in Houston and they are very cool and customer service oriented.

Last year I traded home/vsGB preason for away/vsATL preseason. Paid very little net out of pocket. Might not sound like a big deal but that is kinda rare. Like I said, I'll put you in touch with them if you want.

By all means try your luck with ticket master.
    They will sell out in an hour or less.

btw- if you end up at that game I'll meet up with you hombre.

5. Perfecto amigo, muchas gracias, agradezco tus atenciones y de verdad espero qcon ansia la venta de los boletos y mas aun que ya inicie la temporada y no dudes que si consigo boletos para el juego que sea, te hare saber para vernos antes del juego en el estacionamiento para tomarnos unas cervezas antes de ver a los Titans en el Coliseo.

Translation:

Ok buddy, thanks for all your attentions and I am looking forward to the season and I hope get those Cowboys tickets and be with you tailgating before the game begins!!!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Speaking of mid-July, remember that the on-sale date for Titans' single game tickets is Saturday, July 15 at 10am. If all ten games sell out again this year, it will mean the club will have recorded 83 straight sellouts to open the Coliseum.--- Mike Keith, Titans Radio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar