Site Suggestions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Scarecrow, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It was mentioned earlier that maybe we should make a thread about this. My only real "gripe" is the "high fives" but I will "bullet" everything to make it easier on the eyes.

-High 5s, should not be limited. I do not know of any other forum that does this, and hey, if a post deserves credit lets give him some love. Does NOT swing both ways with "it sucks" though. Frankly, some people abuse that.

-Can we get a swear filter? I understand bad language is not something everyone cares for but I think it is a nice feature that we should have the option of choosing. Does not apply for racism or homophobic remarks, no hate guys.

-I would like a few more color options as well, love the Titan color themes but I would like more dark blue personally

-Avatars being displayed on the "last person to post". Personally, I think it looks disorganized. I really cannot stand it to be honest.

This is all I can think of, of course just friendly suggestions and anyone else can feel free to comment. As long as it is done in a constructive manner.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Only agree with the High Five issues..

The rest seem to be in full effect. Looks like the "swear effect" is in full effect.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I basically just threw in the rest for filler. I would hate to start a suggestion thread with only one item. I don't care for the avatar thing though. What swear filter effect? I want it turned off in a personal menu. So if I say "oh crap" s version of it. It shows up as **** to someone with the filter on. Get what I mean?

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Unlimited high 5's, but limit sucks

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i think the reason for the high fives and it suxs being limited is so people don't make dummy accounts just to high five everyone of their own posts.... also, if someone hates someone enough... they would just it sux every one of their posts... kinda makes getting them pointless

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Can we at least get the "****" back for swears instead of having to go back and use #$@$?

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I like the limited high fives. You have to weigh and choose which posts you high five. Only the best get them! If you give unlimited ones, people would just be throwing them everywhere.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That would be pretty sad...

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd like covert rep to be restored. I used to enjoy adding reputation privately. Sometimes I'd prefer to reward a post non-publicly.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'd like to privately agree with that...but I can't...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar