Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Skip Bayless Apologizes To Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Sep 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $34
    http://uservideos.smashits.com/vide...uble-are-the-steelers-in-espn-first-take.html

As we knew, none of the media would pat the Titans on the back for beating the Steelers at their house in a home Opener, they would just ask, "What is wrong with the Steelers"?

Well, I have to give props to Skip Bayless for apologizing to the Titans for not giving them any credit in the preseason predictions against the Steelers, and then going on about how we spent 100 million and it paying off.

"I want to publicly apologize to the Tennessee Titans... I think they are Much Better than people are going to give them credit for even off this game." -Skip Bayless

It is nice to get a little recognition from the media once in a while.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,486
    Skip only does this sort of thing to get attention. He is ESPN's hype man.
    The Hammer and Ryno high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    Skip paid the Titans a compliment huh, thats like seeing some titties then realizing theyre your aunts.
    Tennessy XO, nbtoppers2, Ryno and 3 others high five this.
  4. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,777
    This is actually big coming from skip.
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    no its not. he's only saying these things to stand out
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,386
    Nice to see Skip giving us some credit. Unlike most people I respect his opinion. He may exaggerate sometime but he rarely says things he doesn't honestly believe and I respect that. I know people aren't giving us credit now but I promise you guys this; if we beat the Texans this week we will will turn some heads. The conversation will shift from what is wrong with x teams to what the hell got into those Titans. It's easy to dismiss this win vs the Steelers as a fluke but if we beat Houston people will take notice.
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  7. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $451
    I honestly think if we even stay in the game with the Texans, it will get pundits looking at us in a different light. If we beat them, they will most likely go nuts.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,009
    Skip Bayless is like the rich man's version of Deuce Wayne.
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    congratulations you're the goTitans equivalent of Skip Bayless
    Titan43, The Hammer, Titans Eternal and 2 others high five this.
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    if my son ever came to me and said he aspires to be Skip Bayless, I might have to smack him right there