Skip Bayless Crazy to Suggest Vince Young is Better Than Michael Vick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

hahahHSAHAAHAHAHHAHA HLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLO HAAHAHAH OMG OMG omg ok ok not laughing at Skip anymore

NO IM NOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol whew ok read on

"I've been consistent w/ this for 4 years: I think VYoung a little better QB than MVick, whose very good but now a little overhyped."

"VYoung got raw deal w/ JFisher and STILL won rookie of yr, 2 ProBowls, 30-17. Just needs fresh start w/ smart, supportive staff - Philly's."

"Ppl fixated on Vick's hot start last yr. But last 7 games, wore down, regressed - 11 TDs, 7 INTs, home playoff loss. Now 2-4 playoffs."

"This obviously won't happen. But I believe VYoung could have a better season-long season than MVick. And I'm not backing off that stance."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ggest-vince-young-is-better-than-michael-vick

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Huh?
    Skip says VY>MV?

3. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Skip loves VY and always has

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah... and Jeff Fisher is better than Andy Reid.

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Just like Akili Smith was better than Steve Mcnair......no

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

When is the last time a starting QB threw 3 interceptions in a preseason game? Just saying.

7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

"Mike Vick is the 4th starting QB to throw 3 interceptions in a preseason game in the last 4 seasons. The others were Kyle Orton, Matt Leinart and Charlie Frye."

ballers fa sho

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I just ate dinner at 3pm.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have always liked Skip but.....

both QBs suck.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

All data suggests that skip is right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar