Skip Bayless

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mitch86, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Another thing that contributes to the caricature of Skip Bayless; his refusal to follow anyone on Twitter because he's not a follower, HE'S A LEADER!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's why he sucks, tries too hard to stand out

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Until there is something better to gauge him, yes we'll nitpick over preseason

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Please...

Skip would literally give sexual favors on request to any Dallas Cowboys player.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That was seriously what made me stop watching the show. Not the ridiculousness of the characters, but the rehashing of the same topics five days a week.

Bret Favre, Tim Tebow, Johnny Manziel, Dallas Cowboys, San Antonio Spurs and Lebron. Every. Damn. Day.

There's only so much I can take.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Spurs fan here, and even I think the Spurs love is way too damn much from that man.

But at the same time, don't mind it too much cause for the past 5 years before every season all you hear is "they're too old, this is the year they fall off."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar