Slendale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

So honestly how do you feel about lendale now? Honestly i couldnt stand him, not sure why, but now i kinda like. Doesnt seem to give up, and appears to work very hard.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

CJ is going to overshadow him, but he is a good RB. We might be able to win the Super Bowl without a QB. :ha:

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they fed the big guy on the goalline. Good call IMO. And I agree he has finally decided he wants to be a pro not just get paid.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I personally never had a problem with Lendale aside from his alleged 'lack of focus' when he came into camp fat. But before you make that accusation, keep one thing in mind... Lendale is fat. He probably came into camp fat because he went into the offseason fat...as long as he's productive though you won't hear me complaining. He's a hefty, downhill runner who can hit the defense in the mouth and almost always get the third and ones or fourth and inches.
    College...Lendale and Reggie
    NFL...Lendale and Chris Johnson for half the price of Reggie.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I admit that I used to not care for Lendale, at all. I couldn't really put my finger on it, but it was what it was. That changed, and now he is actually one of my faves on the team. Go LenDeezy..

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bK-Dqj4fHmM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bK-Dqj4fHmM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

i dont know what it was about him i didnt like, i guess because his first year i had good expectations on him and he was a dud then he shows up overweight, anyways now i love to watch him run cause watching some of the hits he puts on defenses its like he is punching them in the jaw

8. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

We're bashing vy after a below average performance and lendale averages 2.7 yards a carry and we're praising him. I'm very confused.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

lendale's a fat piece of **** who runs in slow motion.

10. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Lendale is a solid RB. By the way that POS you call him could crush you^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar