Smash and Dash is back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

damn you guys busted me! except that picture was taken when i was 50 pounds lighter than I am now!

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

^

3. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

oh man miller high life...some would say that's the champagne of beers....whoever it is, is one classy titans fan

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I really think this is going to be a big success

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

COME AT ME BRO!

I actually do have a 25 lendale white jersey

6. World Peace

I'm messaging TitanJeff in order to get this thread deleted. Please delete all of the personal photos of me from this thread. I would rather not have my picture posted in this forum. Please stop making fun of my double chins. that picture is in fact of me. Thread done.

7. World Peace

several years ago, I was in nashville and did one of those talent search competitions and this was one of the photos taken. Please take down my personal informaiton and photos from this site and delete this thread. PLEASE and thank you. I can submit proof as needed that this picture is me.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Dafuq?

I've posted my picture several times here. And video, also.

I'll take that as a compliment. :)

*walks away like internet model*

9. World Peace

You just want to rub your good looks in everyones face. I was born with this ugly face and now you guys wanna post it online and make fun of it like I'm some dirty farm animal or a sideshow attraction. Shame on all of you!

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I love it when a plan comes together.

During that Bengals game IDK who else noticed it, but CJ was spelling Greene right before half time, and the defense was playing to Greene. When CJ came in they were totally caught off guard for a 15-yard run. That was the very thing I wanted to see from the RB's. I wanted to see Greene beat up the D and CJ to come in a shred them for big gains.

Kinda getting pumped for how good our run game will be.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar