Smashing Pumpkins vs Soundgarden CLOSED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 19, 2016.

?
  1. Smashing Pumpkins

58.8%
  2. Soundgarden

41.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

I had some girls laugh at me once cause of my taste for SP. Just made me like them more.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Chris' solo stuff is beyond horrible..

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Cornell is one of the best in the world with a great ensemble.. all of his solo work is very horrible, and it came to a horrible head with this album from Timbaland. Left to his own devices.. Cornell is a total mess. It's humiliating. He is the George Lucas of music.

That Scream album basically sounded like Cornell trying to sing the songs that Justin Timberlake rejected. Without any of the style or razzle-dazzle that Timberlake would have brought to the songs.

#13 nickmsmith, Feb 19, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I didn't realize Corgan had a bad reputation. I've heard him on a couple of podcasts over the last few years and he seemed like a fairly down to earth nice guy. At least as much as you would expect a rockstar of that level to be.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He put his penis into Courtney Love.
    That's just sickening.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

nope. Total douche. arrogant.. the dictionary definition of arrogant pr!ck. But doesn't sway my opinion on his music too much. Some of it is great, some is poop.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, the music is the music regardless. Not like I'm trying to be his friend or anything.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Last I heard he was working for TNA wrestling now lol.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

SG was a good band but it had a frequency that ran through Superunknown that made them unlistenable to me. Cornell was awesome in his heyday but just sounds like a tired, sleepy, 'luuded out Steven Wright now.
    "Cherub Rock" was badass.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

SG beats the pants off of SP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar