Smith Accepts OC Job with Redskins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Assistant head coach and RB coach Sherman Smith is expected to formally accept the offensive coordinators job with the Washington Redskins today. "No question about it, I'm really excited about the opportunity Z-man has offered me," Smith said yesterday, referring to Zorn. "I work for a great organization right now, and he's giving me a chance to work for another great organization. I've heard great things about the Redskins and I obviously know about Z-man and what he wants to accomplish. I feel really comfortable about a lot of this, but there is a process I have to follow."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

eddie george for running back coach.

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Good luck Sherm!

4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

is he taking chris henry with him?

5. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Lets Bring A. Crumpler To Music City Guys !!!!! Sounds Good To Me...

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Congrats to Sherm.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thanks for the good years of service, Sherm. Good luck.

9. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Redskins hire Smith as offensive coordinator

The Washington Redskins completed their coaching staff under new coach Jim Zorn, hiring Sherman Smith as offensive coordinator Friday. ...more

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar