Smith May Return for Chargers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans DT Robaire Smith suffered a hamstring injury early last Sunday that forced him to miss the rest of the game. "He just exploded off the ball and then tried to stop and then he immediately felt some discomfort," Coach Jeff Fisher said. Fisher is optimisitic that Smith may be able to participate in practice later in the week and be ready to play Sunday against the Chargers. "That was not necessarily good timing," Fisher said. "He's taking it pretty hard. He was really looking forward to contributing and playing in the game after a pretty good week of practice. He's typically been a quick healer."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good, we need him to plug up the middle with Albert.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'll believe it when I see it. I think this is a little overly optimistic even by Fisher's "it's merely a flesh wound" medical diagnosis history.

Kinney was to be four weeks.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Gotta love the "quick healer" twist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar