Snoop dogg is lendale's uncle???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by psychotictitan, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I was surfin the web and i came across this video which i thought was quite comical,it came out the week the Titans beat the Steelers. I figured it had to be entertaining if LW and Snoop were in it,feel free to voice your opinion..

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/08GKcR8AxG4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/08GKcR8AxG4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Pretty sure that's "uncle." Like Vince called Steve "pops". Looking at Lendale and Snoop side by side, there's no way that they share genes.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was going to say- they have opposing eating disorders.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Snoop calls a lot of people his nephew. Snoop is a big USC fan and has known LW from back in those days

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Nice video ............ they all seem pretty loaded.

Snoop with the Titans hat. NICE.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Wow, looking at that clip brought back some memories of fun times! I had so much fun at that party. Classic was Lendale's thank you's, "I want to thank ya'll for "effing" wit me." The only downside was that Snoop kept referring to females as b*tches and hoes. When he was called out about it, he just said, "I calls hoes "b*tches" cause I don't know they names."

Oh, Snoop calls dudes much younger than him, nephew, because the whole "Daddy" thing is reserved for his bishes and females. And "Uncle/Nephew" just sounds much cooler than saying this is my son. Women call older, but still in the game females, Auntie. The best example is Vivica Fox. We all refer to her as Aunt Viv.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Let's make sure he gets his own reality show!

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

High, High on Life

this recent?

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yes, it was the night after the home Steelers game and the huge win. Everybody was so excited and it seemed that win was proof the Titans were headed for the Super Bowl. It was strange to see such a "real" celeb party in Nashville. Even the VIP line to get in was long. I came late with my girls, and was having to wait in the VIP line!:irked: I'd probably still be waiting in that line if it weren't for having to call someone to come get us in! They were only letting celebs in for free!:evil:

It was so serious that, I told my girl that after we got in I was going to cuss out the folks at the door and especially that girl! I was going to give them a, "I told you who I was in the first place," and cuss them out, etc. However, they looked and acted like they would put my a** out if I said one word! But man, I sure wanted to cuss them. Heck, that was the night that it was 12 degrees with a wind chill of about 1 degrees and I wasn't wearing a whole lot of clothes!:hmm:

I called The Don to come shake it up with me, but he wasn't ready for it.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Someone needs to punch snoop hard enough to send him back about 13 years when he could actually rap.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar