So after 11 years of employment they laid me off today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Best of luck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Sorry to hear that BP, but at least you seem to be making the best out of the situation. I hope you find another job soon.

I got laid off with a nice severance check a few years ago when my employer was bought by a bigger fish. The only real problem was the health insurance.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hey, didn't know Jen had her own business. Pretty cool.

Sorry to hear about your job, hope it all works out.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Sorry you lost your job, but sounds like you'll be fine financially. So, now that you don't have a job, you can join me and my girls for our weekly lunch and shopping.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Well that cash should be sufficient until you can find a new one, try the online sites I have heard theyre really helpful for serious workers. Good luck

6. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Nothing original for me to add, so I'll just echo the comments of others: glad to see you're taking this with a positive attitude, glad you have a marketable skill/trade and shouldn't have much of a problem finding something else, hopefully better. Most of all, I'm glad to see you have your priorities in order. My wishes also for best of luck. Will see you Sep 7 when we beat the crap out of the Jags.

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Just wanted to also wish you the best of luck with the job hunt

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Good luck. Buddy of mine does that stuff too. That's all I have to add :ha: Well other than the fact I'm drilling into duct work a lot in my line o work. Another useless addition to the thread :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar