So after 11 years of employment they laid me off today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I know you aren't familiar enough with forum posting to use the quote button and that you're the kind of guy that gets a team tattoo. I know that you're seldom seen around here and when you come come out of the woodwork to basically take what amounts to a poke you seem to be the type of person that has little regard for someone else's feelings. I also know that you are the type that will dodge a direct interrogative as you just did so that tells me that the sole purpose of your appearance here was simply to try to be a jerk.

Despite that I explained just what was going on and how I was using the forum as a form of self therapy. I'm not trying to have a pity party so much as I'm trying to hold my head high, boast a bit about the severance pay and to a certain extent throw that snake pit I used to work in under the bus. I'm not trying to make an enemy out of you either but I'll be completely honest with you. You sound 100% disingenuous. If that's not the case then I guess I've misjudged your intentions and I am wrong but I'd really have to see something more from you for my impression to be altered.
  2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I demand a "sympathy points" explanation!!!! :fish:
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

they are redeemable for various sex acts with wife/girlfriend and/or significant other. I think there is a scale involved. I think five gets you an oral favor and ten gets you an oral favor plus the penetration position of your choice. In the unlikely event you accrue fifteen or more I believe it entitles the bearer to a three way with the girl down the street but I haven't had enough bad luck to know anything about that.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

:applause:
  6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Now that's what I'm talking about. Man we can learn about just about anything around here. GoTitans.com....your one stop source for all encompassing information. Rep to SEC! :cool:
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It is true that you learn something everyday.
  8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Hey BiPolar, we're planning our weekly lunch and shopping get together for the week, you can put your bid in. I am partial to P.F. Changs cause I love their veggie spring rolls and dumplings.
  9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

If this guy is trying to use a Pacman "persona", then obviously he doesn't actually know Pacman.
  10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, I've missed the yellow flag.

Nice work to both TJ and SEC, too bad that I haven't repped other people enough to rep you both again. TJ, can we cut down that number? I generally don't rep things unless I really like them, but some posters say really good things on a regular basis, and deserve a lot more rep than they're getting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.