So after 11 years of employment they laid me off today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm guessing that can be done. I'll look into it.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

with that resume, i am sure there are several places in Chattanooga looking for a good sheet metal man....namely in the HVAC industry, or other mechanical contractors that would be happy to give you 20+ bones an hour....shop around and don't take the first gig that comes your way

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yea, be sure to add to the negative rep as well, cause I tried to negative rep GoTitans3801 and I was denied!:irked:

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Sorry for not checking in earlier, but I'm sorry to hear about this, Jay.
    Here's wishing the best of luck, some well-deserved aloha, and the confidence of knowing that this is just a necessary step in your Path.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Apparently, even if you defend Elfin for several months, if you don't continually praise her, she starts neg repping. Sheesh, I'm not on this forum to kiss your butt constantly, even though apparently others are!

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Oh yeah. Neg rep from Elf knows no boundaries.

Thing is, I'm spiteful by nature and am saving up to return the favor soon. :yes:

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

belated salutations SEC. A few things that helped me through "transitions":

1. If you bite into a turd sandwich, spit or swallow but don't hold it in your mouth.
    2. Everything happens for a reason.
    3. It is always better in the end, if it isn't better, it isn't the end.

I'm certain you are going to be better off for this. Hope to see you at the games.

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Hey Bipolar, Can you run a 15-yard post pattern (ability to catch the ball desirable, but not essential)?

I know of someone looking for guys with this on their resume.

I admit last time I change employers was at my choice, but starting work for a new company is one of the most refreshing things you can do. It makes you feel young again.

Good luck mate.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

:irked:negative rep point "in spirit"

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Sheesh, being jumped all over when I did nothing to cause it... surprise surprise. Is something wrong, or are you finally showing your true colors?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar