so CJ's Attitude

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SacredTitan16, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hello again,, love the thread, honestly. I just want to win again. How did we fall so fast? Can't put it on CJ. While he doesn't produce crazy yards anymore. Still producing on very bad teams. I say he isn't the issue. Fix the line and have better throws by Locker, with no drop passes, and we will be fine. I think CJ has a great attitude to be stuck on such terrible football teams. 2 winning seasons in his 5 seasons on the team, not good enough.

2. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

my point was that I have seen just about every run this season by cj, and he doesnt dance behind the line of scrimmage nearly as much as people blame him for, or accuse him of doing.
    What I see almost all the time is either nothing to work with, getting hit behind the line of scrimmage, or defenders outnumbering our blockers.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:cj: got better after a horrid start.

all those accuzations were accurate until like w6 or whenever he started playing better - you know when the bulk of the PO caliber teams were off the front loaded schedule.

It is what it is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yuuup, ol BJ CJ stops sucking only when the little guys come around.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

At times I think the greatest value :cj: brings is that he distracts the opposing defence. :cj: is still probably the most dangerous player in the league. He can score any time he has his hands on the ball. Which has to be a distraction every time :cj:is on the field. :cj: alters the way opposing defences play. They know that even when :cj: is playing poorly he still can take it to the house on any given play.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Idiots like you are the main reason being a Titans fan is embarrassing. Even more so than the awful team. I see you have 3 posts. You really ought to consider leaving it at that.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Let's all blame only CJ for the first month of the season even though it was the worst blocking in NFL history. He was averaging more yards after contact than yards past the line of scrimmage. That's the most telling stat ever.

He had most of his best games against top run defenses this year also.

8. JCBRAVE

When talking 2012 Tennessee Titans there's just 2 things that are for sure.
    1.) worst O-Line in football
    2.) worst defense in football
    Everything else is debatable.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

Thats HonestAbe, surely he would never tell a lie

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Lol is CJ even from the ghetto? I mean, I know it's uncomfortable to hear him speak, but a good chunk of pro athletes are just as bad as him when it comes to public speaking skills, and you can still come from a good neighborhood and be cheated out of an education from skipping classes all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar