So, does Raheem Brock make the squad?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

We signed him and I am interested if anyone thinks he will be a good fit? I seem to remember him being pretty productive?

2. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

It'll be between him and Dave Ball. He's probably better than Ball. Has a decent shot at making it. Maybe he can teach Morgan a few things if nothing else.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

A pretty interesting situation. Brock definitely played inside and outside for the colts, which is the only reason Dave Ball continues to make the roster. Brock has been more productive for his career too.

It will be fun to see how things work out.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

From what I remember he was pretty damn good. I like that he can play inside and outside though. That versatility in our rotation will give him the edge over Ball, I think.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Brock was one of the weakest parts of the Colts during the SB last season.

we dont need another bumb. the way the Titans are signing these fools, i have a bad feeling about our defense again.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well it's not as if Freeney is available to sign.

Brock is probably the best fit for this team based on what's out there. Playing both inside and out adds value and he probably makes it over Ball.

7. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

The Colts apparently disagree. They were going to keep Brock this season, but he asked for his release in march. Myself, I'm giddy because I know it aggravates the clots when we sign their former players. Kinda like the way the Ravens sign former Titans.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

aww thats so simple, let Peyton ask for a release and see if they do. Brock sucks.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think he had an offer from the Steelers as well which may mean the Titans either offered more or he thinks he has a better shot to stick in Tennessee.

Either that or he wanted more opportunities to crush Manning. :yes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

k.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar