So has anyone else bought a Titans Vince Young jersey yet?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man, hope Reynaldo keeps #21 instead of LenDale White. Especially since I plan on getting a Hill #21 alternate jersey from NFL Shop.

edit - not when shipping costs $40.00

damn living in Australia sucks.

I wonder if BIPOLAR can get it off him....hmmmm :ha:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:fish:

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I have an old Rolle #21, now it doubles as a Reynaldo Hill jersey (at least from the front). Maybe in September it'll be a LenDale White jersey. :)) What number did Hill wear in college Gunny? If it's not 21 I think White will be able to get him to give up the number for a generous donation to Reynaldology. Cha-ching...Amen brother.

4. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

of course he wouldn't mind

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

It's completely unlike me, but I'm willing to make a leap of faith with Vince. Although, I do own a Chris Brown jersey... looks like I might have jumped the gun on that one. With my luck Vince will change to #1 in tribute to Moon's HOF induction ;)

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he wore #35 at florida. Makes it worse cos I hate numbers in the 30's for some reason.

I got a Rolle one as well. And a Jevon And a George. And a McNair...as you can see i need to update it.

7. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

my most updated one was a Calico MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hey if anyone can do it, SEC BIPOLAR can.

He got me Reynaldo Glove last year, as well as a signed T-Shirt, signed Caps x2, Signed Ball, Signed poster, signed ticket stub.

9. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I don't know if it's final or not, but LenDale White currently holds jersey #25 on titansonline.com roster page. Looks like he took the Tank's old numero. Maybe we should petition for him to get #1 or something :lol: just kidding...he's good, but not jersey #1 RB good

10. He's not even going to play much this year. I don't see any reason to rush out and buy one (unless your last name happens to be Young).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar