So has anyone else bought a Titans Vince Young jersey yet?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

2. I hate shopping on the net sometimes because i'm a Brit and sometimes they don't ship to here and even if they do it costs the same as buying the jersey itself, $65 + $65=$130=£70 or whatever

Oh well, at least I can get another Eddie George Jersey, maybe i'll get large this year..........................................................:wall:

3. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Man that must have taken some time to get all that stuff, waiting through the long line and all that Hill must have had :))

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The guy who's eBay auction I linked to in an earlier post only charges $15 for overseas shipping.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:lol:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I sent Gunny's stuff in a Michelob 20 bottle box covered in blue masking tape and the US Postal Service wanted upwards of $60 bucks or something like that to ship it. Then for half that they would put it on a truck to San Diego and ship it on a frieghtor... It was sick what they wanted for airmail. I could have sent it fedEX for what that cost. Took him 10 years to get it too... :ha: Every single day there was a PM... hey, did you still send it? :)) when do you think it will be here? would you mind going to the post office and talking to them? damn I hate waiting...:lol:

no worries. big poppie got his package...
    and a brand new football signed by many former Titans!:brow:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

_________________:lol2:
    [​IMG] :lol3:

8. BigHerm

BigHerm wooooooooo wooooooooo

yeah i just got that VY10 last night, it was the first day they had them in at the finish line in murfreesboro....

[​IMG]

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I find it amusing people will never take a photo without a hat on. :lol:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Longtime Titans fan? That's awesome!
    The Texan converts photoshop their faces out...
    (likely out of fear of bodily harm)

nontheless... great 1st post bro! Like that Self Portrait.
    Here is MINE!!!

[​IMG]

WHAT HAT!!!???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar