So has anyone else bought a Titans Vince Young jersey yet?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder how many people are having nightmares after seeing that psychotic look you have? :ha:

Candyman.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's a great photo BiPolar.

"What? You talking to me? Are you talking... TO ME? You must be talking to me. I'm the only one here."

Attached Files:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

On Jan 15 2006 I spammed that in 60 posts or more all over Coltfreaksland. Of course, (for the sake of noobs) that was the day I wagered a perfectly good head of hair for a Colts loss. Karma delivered. The only thing more reliable than Regular Season Perfect Peyton is Pathetic Panic Manning's choke reflex in the post season...that, and Thomas the Tank Engine... plus I needed a haircut and I kinda wanted to do the mohawk thing anyways... I about died when rcarie (i believe) suggested it. Yup. When Coltfreaks turned to their secret charter groups to do their true discussion about being eliminated from the playoffs... again... far from prying eyes... they saw this a$$clown, Bipolar the Titan run amuck with chaotic, jubilee!!! Pure bliss... bald as a baby basking in the sad torn glory of yet another Panic Manning choke job. That was a kodak moment. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, flipped out that day.:crazy:

But I'm ok now... not that I wasn't then...

Then I was REALLY happy.

for some reason Taxi Driver reminds me of Hoffa and I'm really not sure why.

[​IMG]
    now, that is a happy look is it not?^:)

I'll let you know... I shaved it again for Vince Young Sunday after it was all over... I shaved my head for KVB the probowler...

Gunny... que ball power???:brow:

4. well i personally know just who i am going to supporrt, and it should be obvious to anyone that has read any of my posts, guesses anyone??

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why couldnt you wage a shaved head that the Titans would win the superbowl?

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

we make the post season and you can dare me.:brow:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you're on buddy.

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Not much choice here:

Attached Files:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

eww a yankees fan. poor kid.

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

im wanting to a buy a new jersey, but i don't know which player i should get.......hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar