So, I finally finished GTA IV.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Yea the dating(weird) and having to hang out with your friends should be optional but you had to if you wanted the perks that you got from them. Really the only useful one was buying guns from Jacob. The game is fun as long as you never pick up the damn phone.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I beat it yesterday.

And.. I like the game (online) but the missions were retarded. It had a nice story to it but it was boring..

I'm still messing with it a little bit. Trying to kill all 200 pigeons. I'm at 65. lol

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I got to the last mission and stopped playing, idk why

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I played a lot of GTA IV this weekend, and have to say I was impressed. Would consider it better as a rental over a purchase, but I'm tempted. I'm sure if I bought it I'd get bored of it quicker.

But I really wanted to say, "Republican Space Rangers" on the TV you can watch in your apartment or whatever, was freaking HILARIOUS.

5. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I totally agree, the TV stuff was all funny, but that was the best.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I agree with many of those points and hope Rockstar makes some changes for the next GTA. The controls could be better and things shouldn't be as tedious. I'd also like to see more wide open rural areas like in GTA 3.

I guess storyline is something that doesn't appeal to many people, but I think it's always an important part of the game and was pretty good in this one.

Overall I think the game has been overrated, but I'm still glad I bought it. There's a lot of replay value for me at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar