So if the Titans moved to a new city would you be a fan still?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No problem...I know it's far for some, not for others...Just an excuse to drink and BS as usual...lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

That would be awesome! I'll have to see if I can make it.

This forum is great and is run very well. I've been on some others in the past and this one takes the cake. Solid group of members on here!

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree Dman....Yeah, I figured it would be a good time and I know some of us are East Coasters on here so it may work well,

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Honestly, I don't know... I'd like to say yes, but not positive.

If it's a city I despise...

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I've never been to the NFL draft. Seems like it would be a really cool experience. Especially with 2 1st round picks this year.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Likewise to both. I have never been to one either. Should be awesome meeting some GoTitans friends and celebrating (hopefully) quality picks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I have been to several...but that was a long time ago and when it was held in NYC. Easy for me to get to.

I can only talk of that experience since the last draft I went to was when Philly fans were booing McNabb getting picked and we took a long lean super fast pass rusher named Jevon Kearse!!!

I actually wrote an article about it way back when. Met a lot of great fans of a lot of teams. In NY, fans from other teams only travel to the draft if they are DIE HARD fans so most are enjoyable to talk to! But the draft was also not so divided up like it is now with just round 1 on one day. Think they did that because the place was packed for round 1...half filled for round 2 and after that...everyone's gone.

Some of the ESPN people were open and friendly to talk too when they weren't commentating. I remember running into Mort when he was walking up the aisle and asked what he thought about Kearse. He said, "Don't worry. You got a good one!" And we did...and went to the SB!!!

Good stuff!!!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Hell no..
    And especially not if they moved to Alabama. YUCK!

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

That's an awesome story man....Who would have thought?! I loved the freak man....It's funny, because being here in Philly, I remember when the Birds got him. It never felt right to me being a Titans fan. I hope the experience for myself and others on here is remotely close to yours in the past.

10. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Sure, why wouldn't I still be a fan? I stuck with them when they left Houston and went to Tennessee. Nashville seemed to be doing everything they can to keep them there. Stadiums are the key. That's how Houston lost us. Ironically, they had to build the stadium Bud wanted in order to get the NFL to even consider them for an expansion team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar